A Real Estate Sales Agent is a real estate agent who manages the sale of residential properties for clients. In this role, clients will rely on you to sell their property expediently and for the best possible value. You will research local market activity and stay up-to-date on industry trends. Real estate transactions can be an intimidating process, so you must be a good communicator and be proficient in how to make a good sale.
A successful Real Estate Sales Agent will be comfortable prospecting new client relationships and networking with other industry professionals. A goal orientated attitude, with a focus on personal development, will help in becoming a high-performing agent. An ability to think quickly and to creatively solve problems are also vital components in order to stand out in your market.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Vermont Realty Group
Jack Russell founded Jack Associates Real Estate, Inc. in 1972 in his home in Georgia, Vermont. Since then Jack Associates has grown from one small office in Milton to 10 offices throughout northwestern and central Vermont. After 40+ years as a top producing CENTURY 21 company, Jack Associates joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and changed our name to Vermont Realty Group. Our name represents a group of the finest real estate professionals in Vermont. We are one of Vermontâ s top companies and we have continuously been ranked among the top companies in New England, and in the nation. Our professionalism has been recognized time and again, winning us prestigious awards such as the Quality Service Pinnacle and Centurion awards, the Five Star Excellence Award from Cartus Relocation Network, and readerâ s choice awards from local media.
As an office, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.