A Real Estate Outside Sales Professional is a real estate agent who manages all aspects of a home purchase and sale. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process for clients, so they depend on sales professionals to give them expert advice on how to market and sell their home and how to find a new home that is of good value and meets their needs. As an Outside Sales Professional, you will come up with creative ideas to make your clients' home stand out amongst other homes so they can sell it quickly and for a favorable deal.
The ideal sales professional will be an innovative and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to build quality relationships with clients is critical to the role.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Vermont Realty Group
Jack Russell founded Jack Associates Real Estate, Inc. in 1972 in his home in Georgia, Vermont. Since then Jack Associates has grown from one small office in Milton to 10 offices throughout northwestern and central Vermont. After 40+ years as a top producing CENTURY 21 company, Jack Associates joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and changed our name to Vermont Realty Group. Our name represents a group of the finest real estate professionals in Vermont. We are one of Vermontâ s top companies and we have continuously been ranked among the top companies in New England, and in the nation. Our professionalism has been recognized time and again, winning us prestigious awards such as the Quality Service Pinnacle and Centurion awards, the Five Star Excellence Award from Cartus Relocation Network, and readerâ s choice awards from local media.
As an office, we will...
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.