A Real Estate Buyer's Agent is a real estate agent who helps clients with their home purchasing needs. You'll be responsible for moving prospective customers through the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. As a Real Estate Buyer's Agent, clients will come to you in need of finding a home to purchase. You will show them various listings, get to know their needs and will arrange appointments to show them multiple homes.
This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Network with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of properties and close transactions.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Vermont Realty Group
Jack Russell founded Jack Associates Real Estate, Inc. in 1972 in his home in Georgia, Vermont. Since then Jack Associates has grown from one small office in Milton to 10 offices throughout northwestern and central Vermont. After 40+ years as a top producing CENTURY 21 company, Jack Associates joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and changed our name to Vermont Realty Group. Our name represents a group of the finest real estate professionals in Vermont. We are one of Vermontâ s top companies and we have continuously been ranked among the top companies in New England, and in the nation. Our professionalism has been recognized time and again, winning us prestigious awards such as the Quality Service Pinnacle and Centurion awards, the Five Star Excellence Award from Cartus Relocation Network, and readerâ s choice awards from local media.
As an office, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.