Movers Job Description:
Loading and unloading trucks at customers locations, Booska Warehouse, and other areas within the state.
- Picking up 80lb objects from the floor and walking these objects to the truck or to the customers desired location.
- Traveling in truck or car for periods of up to 6 hours. To and from job locations.
- Heavy lifting of furniture, boxes, hot tubs, pianos, safes, boilers, and other items as needed in accordance with moving industry.
- Walking up and down stairs and truck ramps with heavy objects up to 80lb in your hands.
- Carrying objects with of Booska Employees weighting up to 300lbs up truck raps and upstairs.
- Sweeping warehouse, trucks, break rooms, common areas as needed.
- Pushing mowing the lawn as needed.
- Running areas as needed box deliveries, equipment deliveries, light truck maintenance, cleaning of trucks & equipment.
- Operating forklifts loading and unloading of delivery trucks, box orders.
- Wood working, building crates, rigging, hoisting furniture.
- Pack jobs.
- Paper work on moves, Bill of Ladings, Inventories, and other paper work as needed.
- Training new hires as needed.
- Performing the work in a safe and friendly manor.